In response to recent wildfires and in an effort to limit the possibility of a wildfire, the Town of Parker’s Office of Emergency Management has followed the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office by issuing a Stage Two Fire Ban until further notice.
Please call our non-emergency line, 303.841.9800 to report any individuals using fireworks this weekend. We will have additional staff in Saturday evening to assist with the anticipated increase in calls.
• Open burning of any kind.
• Use of fireworks – including professional firework displays
• Use of fires in chimineas, other portable fireplaces or patio fire pits.
• Campfires at developed campgrounds or picnic areas.
• Fires within liquid-fueled or gas-fueled stoves, grills, fire pits, or other gas or liquid-fueled appliances.
• Residential use of charcoal grill fires when such use is supervised by a responsible party at least 18 years of age.
• Fires contained within fireplaces and wood-burning stoves within buildings only
• Fire suppression or fire department training fires.